Duration: 6 months
Location: Ft. Myers, FL 33905
Under active supervision provide administrative support and services for assigned operation (business unit). Perform general clerical duties, handling matters of a routine nature and processing routine items. Supports/Assists with the resolution of issues or may resolve problems of routine to low complexity.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs a combination of the following duties and responsibilities:
• Communicate with internal and external customers (10%): Receive and screen telephone calls and visitors. Take detailed messages and convey to appropriate personnel; Answer routine questions and furnish information when possible, referring other matters to appropriate staff members; Schedule appointments and meetings, make necessary arrangements;
• Data Entry (40%): Use existing spreadsheets or database, gather/collect/compile/enter and exchange data; Research/track/proof data for accuracy; Create standard reports as needed and maintain schedules such as the On-Call Calendar and On-Call Intranet page; Assist in data collection and distribution of materials;
• Clerical Functions (40%): Perform basic clerical functions related to the job such as typing, filing, and photocopying; processing incoming and outgoing mail; collating and assembling documents; monitoring, ordering and distributing office supplies; and maintaining Employee Information Boards;
• Perform additional duties and responsibilities and assist other personnel as needed (10%): Handle minor requests and/or assignment that require some knowledge of department’s policies and procedures.
• High School Diploma or GED (REQUIRED)
• Business Administration or Secretarial courses beyond high school (Preferred)
• Minimum 1 year of diversified clerical office experience related to the duties and responsibilities of this position (REQUIRED)
• Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience in a utility environment (Preferred)