Duration: 6 Months Contract
Location: Tampa, FL 33602.
• 3 years’ experience working for an upper level executive (ex. VP level), heavy experience managing the calendar/phone calls of the executive and good judgment
• Has a high tolerance for stress, has the ability to work overtime on occasion, takes direction well, self-starter, and great attitude!
Under minimal supervision, perform a variety of routine to relatively complex administrative duties for manager or above to relieve them of administrative details. Perform more complex administrative department or unit functions for review by supervisor.
1. Perform general administrative duties such as:
Compose and type letters and memoranda or answer correspondence not requiring supervisor’s attention;
Set up and maintain files of department documents and records, ensuring accurate and logical organization of files, controlling confidentiality as necessary. Typically may include coordination and organization of all record retention activities for functional group;
Organize and maintain files of manager’s correspondence and records, as well as, follow-up on pending matters as needed. May calculate and submit expense reports for manager.
Administer office supply inventory and purchase requisition process
2. Respond to non-routine, moderately complex inquires and customer calls concerning area activities with some degree of latitude and judgment using existing policies and procedures. First level of support for problem resolution.
3. Coordinate meetings and prepare associated agenda and arrangements for management team which may involve external parties, off-site locations and/or travel arrangements. Prepare meeting materials and presentations.
4. Coordinate collection and preparation of administrative and operating unit reports and presentations. Prepare special reports, gather and summarize data. Review and prepare simple analysis of requested information or data.
5. Coordinate budget preparation, performing variance analysis, project reforecasts, and tracking, scheduling and reporting of information; May handle complex payrolls, involving knowledge and compliance with bargaining unit contracts.
6. Coordinate with other support staff to ensure smooth implementation/completion of activities and workflow. Make interpretations and recommendations as appropriate. May develop appropriate methods to handle information, (i.e. procedure manuals) and provide guidance to less experienced administrative staff.
7. Carries out special projects and assignments as requested.