• Experience as a BUSINESS ANALYST for at least 2 years for a software
• The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience on a software development team but not necessarily a programmer.
• Experience as a member of a software development team that was following Scrum principles, practices, and theory
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university is required.
• Since a Business Analyst is a mix between Business/Marketing skills and Computer Science/IT skills, one of the following is preferred: 1) A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or software related program along with an MBA, or 2) A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing with extensive experience with the process of developing computer software.
• Applicants with equivalent degrees such as a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or Quantitative Business Analysis will also be considered.
• Agile and Scrum experience strongly preferred.