Duration: 12 month contract
Join a high-performing team that is creating the brilliant factory of the future to make the world’s fastest CT detector components. Use CAD software to create mechanical and electromechanical drawings for a new test equipment platform being designed and prototyped onsite. Make decisions on material/component selection and fabrication with input from engineers.
Key responsibilities include:
• Produce drawings and models of prototype equipment from existing mechanical structures, sketches, and brainstorming discussions.
• Work with engineers to produce a design that meets all requirements.
• Use Creo CAD software to create 3D models and 2D drawings for manufacturing of components.
• Ensure all required documentation is completed including prints, bills of materials, and related specifications.
• Participate in design reviews with a larger audience of engineers, and designers.
1. Associate’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Technologies or a technical degree from a recognized CAD training school.
2. Three or more years of Computer Aided Design/drafting experience.
3. Demonstrated ability to work independently.
4. Demonstrated troubleshooting, analytical and planning skills.
5. Ability to communicate in local language.
1. Experience with Creo 4 & Windchill.
2. Knowledge of GE Healthcare engineering tools and processes.
3. Experience with design of x-ray testing equipment for manufacturing use.
4. Experience with mechanical fixture manufacturing.
5. Ability to interact with vendors.