Title: Data Analyst I
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Duration: 3+ Months Contract
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· Coordinate changes to computer databases, test and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems.
· Responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing security measures to safeguard the computer database.
· Typically has an Associate's degree with previous experience in programming.
· The technical skills include the ability to write and test programs.
· Associate's degree in computer programming or a relevant field required.
· Bachelor's degree preferred.
· Entry level - 2 years experience required.
· Exercises minimal independent judgment with direction from supervisor.
Skills and Competencies:
· Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills. Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time.
· Basic knowledge of computer hardware and software.
· Basic knowledge of computer software, such as SQL, Visual Basic, Oracle, etc.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
· Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes. Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
Note: This position is not eligible for Overtime billing.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055