Hope you are doing well!
I came across your resume on Job board and am reaching out to you because I feel you might be a great match for a “Technical BPC Consultant” opening that I am looking to fill for my client in “San Jose, CA”. “This position is with a high growth company” the project duration is for approximately 5+ months with a “High possibility of extension”, I would appreciate a few moments of your time to go over the job description and see if this position might be a mutual fit
Experienced BPC Senior Technical Consultant
Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each)
· Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team and able to function a team lead or track lead for your respective workstream
· Able to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel
· Committed to working in a team environment where collaboration and teaming is required
· Strong configuration and design skills
· Technical proficiency with at least 2+ full lifecycle SAP BPC implementations and 4+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
· At least 4 years of SAP BPC experience implementing SAP BPC NW
· Experience designing and prototyping, documenting and building, scripting, configuring, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
· Must be proficient in writing allocations, script logic and complex calculations
· BPC Financial Planning experience is required.
· BW and back end experience is a must
· ABAP experience is also a must
Travel: This position requires someone who can travel at least 80%.
- Must have current passport and ability to travel internationally
Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Nice to Have; (But not a must)
- Consolidations experience is a plus.
APN Software Services INC
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560