Order to Cash Business Analyst
Order to Cash Business Analyst
Position Overview/ Responsibilities:
The Order to Cash Business Analyst position calls for a self-possessed individual contributor to create, review and maintain various types of documentation for organization including process documents, confluence pages, etc.
Other tasks include managing system enhancement requests and lead large-scale project initiatives as part of a team that supports Oracle Finance business units.
The highly skilled candidate will act as liaison between Finance Business groups and IT, participating in and/or leading Accounts Receivable projects.
Track milestones/deliverables and drive projects to completion by targeted deadlines. Facilitate cross-functional team meetings and conference calls. Prepare and deliver quality presentations.
Submit regular status updates, recommendations and escalations to management. Key functions involve identifying business requirements, performing data analysis and delivering impact assessments.
Additional responsibilities include proactively identifying and managing production issues as well as developing policy and procedure documentation.
Performs work independently without direct oversight. Collaborate with management, team members and business partners. It is critical to this position that the Business Analyst remain composed in a dynamic and frequently changing work environment.
Major responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
Policy and Procedure Documentation:
• Implement review process for organizational process documentation
• Create process documents for newly implemented processes
• Review and update existing process documents as required
• Create and maintain confluence pages
• Process efficiency initiatives that support automation and/or globalization
• Implementation of system enhancements
• Completion of projects against defined milestones and timelines
• Impact assessments and ROI
• Kick-off and status meetings
• Project tracking and reporting
• Status reports
• Process documentation
System Enhancement Request Management
• Manage system enhancement requests received for consideration
• Request additional or missing information on submitted tickets
• Complete requirements gathering
• Present projects to management on a quarterly basis and make recommendation for Go/No-Go
• Initiate requirements and/or solution reviews with IT
• End to end ownership of enhancement request from request through implementation including post production activities
Successful candidate will have 5 years experience in the Finance and Administration area. Candidate will be flexible and comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamically changing environment. The individual needs to be self-directed only requiring management direction for new tasks or complex situations. Able to grasp complex concepts quickly. Ability to communicate complex business concepts clearly and concisely. Experience with system implementations.
Other major qualifications are as follows:
• Advanced skills in policy and procedure documentation creation and maintenance
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills including presentations
• Experience with Oracle Tutor
• Experience with Confluence and Jira
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong MS Office skills
• Experience with system implementations
• Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work with a fluid, solution-as-you-go project team
• Strong planning, organization and task management skills
• Self-motivated, self-directed and independent in a team environment
• Skilled in proactive and reactive responsiveness to identify and manage issues/concerns
• Demonstrated skill working with cross-functional and technical teams
• Effective in building relationships with technical and business partners
• Attention to detail, ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
• Firm grasp of Accounting principles – General ledger, revenue recognition and debits and credits
• Familiar with Oracle eBusiness Suite – Accounts Receivables, Advanced Collections, iReceivables and Credit Management modules.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related preferred
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510 870 1008 Fax 510-623-5055