Proficient in designing, developing and implementing business mobile application solutions across various devices and platforms
• Expert in Apache Cordova/PhoneGap, Ionic, Typescript and create responsive UI
• Strong understanding of iOS, Android operating platforms
• Strong experience in AngularJS Framework, Angular 4/ 5, JQuery Mobile
• Experience developing front-end MV* frameworks (Angular, Vue, etc.)
• Experience with git, github and industry standard git workflows
• Experience with mobile IDEs and Hybrid app development using Cordova
• Developing web services (SOAP/RESTful)
• Deep knowledge of XML, jSON, HTML5, CSS, HTTP
• Deep knowledge of Amazon Web services. (S3 and SNS)
• Share point experience (preferred)
• Experience using Agile practices Scrum, continuous integration, and unit testing to deliver solutions.
• Ability to turn business requirements into implemented technical design and solutions.
• Follow necessary quality assurance methodologies to ensure that the solution meets the expected performance and scalability requirements.
• Must be flexible, be able to change priorities quickly, and handle multiple tasks concurrently Individual must be a self-starter and capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
Years of Experience:
8+ years of data related software development experience in a technology environment with experience/ skills comprised of the following:
• 5+ years of experience in designing, developing and deploying mobile applications
• 3+ years of experience using Hybrid Mobile Application Frameworks (PhoneGap preferred) and Native Mobile Development on iOS, Android, Windows
• Experience interfacing with SQL server databases
• Experience using Amazon Web services. (S3 and SNS)
• Experience integrating/interfacing with Share Point
• A four-year degree in a technical/ business related field