Duration: 12 months extendable
Location: Andover, MA 01810
• Import and export of bank statement/lockbox information which lists the details of the customer deposits.
• Book the remittances against the right customer accounts in SAP. All cash received should be posted to the rights customers account without any unapplied/unidentified cash
• Book and reverse journal entries
• Transfer credits and debits across customer accounts.
• Work closely with the credit team for all cash application exceptions or queries
• Month end closing activities related to the cash application
• Reconciliation of the cash intermediate accounts.
• Handle customer queries
• Efficiently execute the auto bank and EBS functions
• Adhere to ICS/SOX requirements
KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
• Apply cash within TAT- No. of receipts posted
• Customer complaints-Error tracker
• Overall productivity
• SLA Targets
• CSAT Score
• Employee satisfaction
• Knowledge management
• Affinity to accounting
• SAP knowledge
• Communication skills
Experience: More than 5 years professional experience. Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent unless otherwise specified. Monitor and maintain assigned accounts through follow up and possibly implement alternative payment options. Make collection and billing calls to reduce the lost assets of a company and delinquent payments