Job Opportunity for Laboratory/Research Technician at Norwood, MA with direct client
Duration: 12 months. Contract To Hire
This candidate will provide testing and support for Research & Development efforts.
Specific duties include:
- Performing hands-on lab work in the areas of blood handling; assembling components; and testing on prototype equipment.
- Making observations and taking measurements directly, as well as collecting and interpreting data from the technical and operating staff involved
- Preparing test solutions
- Performing inventory management and safety inspections
Highly Desired Skills:
1) direct experience in blood handling / blood dilutions / spiking blood
2) excellent analytical capability with experience using tools such as Excel and MiniTab to evaluate data (aptitude/interest in performing data analyses; demonstrated ability to apply statistical analysis tools such as Student's T-tests, ANOVA and DOE to analyze variance and optimize processes)
3) experience with technical report writing,
4) good equipment troubleshooting and mechanical skills,
5) basic chemistry foundation re: calculating and preparing stock solutions,
6) safety oriented and exceptional organizational skills; and
7) BS in related scientific field
Participates in operating and making semi-complex adjustments to lab equipment and instruments. Participates in recording semi-complex test results and observations on standardized forms. Supports compiling, analyzing, and interpreting of results. Provides support in periodic semi-complex inspections of equipment and performs semi-complex preventative maintenance work. Participates in troubleshooting semi-complex test processes. Participates in making semi-complex calculations as well as preparing graphs and charts.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.