Job Title: Creo Designer
Duration: 5-6+ months with possible extension
Location: Zelienople, PA
· Interprets civil engineers’ plans and specifications and prepares submittal package of Leopold equipment to suit the design.
· Uses Creo to create parametric product models and assemblies capturing design intent via parameters and relations which will then be used for development of 2D layout and detail drawings.
· Prepares approval drawings using drawing skills, design capabilities and all necessary calculations including the best combination of preliminary information and contributing data for the development of an optimal design.
· Makes final production drawings in accordance with approval drawings and specifications from the engineers and prepares bills of material utilizing the assemblies made during submittal.
· Prepares layouts of complete products and complex assembly arrangements.
· Perform standard calculations in Excel based on the data provided in specifications and conforming to company standards.
· Prepares P&IDs of complete product systems.
· Checks work of drafters and other designers and coordinates approval submittals, production releases, and IO&M manuals.
· Other essential duties as assigned by Supervisor.
· A.S. degree in a technical field. Equivalent directly related experience considered.
· Minimum 5 years direct Creo (Pro/E) use.
· Specialized Knowledge Required – Including any required certificates, licenses, and registrations
· Mechanical CAD proficiency, Creo (Pro/E) experience, basic AutoCAD knowledge
· Basic Excel knowledge, must be able to understand and follow simple formulas
Please send me your confirmation that no one else has contacted you for this position apart from APN Team.
APN Software Services, Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560