We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Development Operations / Systems / Deployment Engineer to build infrastructure for efficient product deployments and updates to the cloud either commercial, internal or virtual private on premise.
In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments. You will guide the team throughout the process
The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, and extensive experience with automation and configuration management tools. You should be able to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities and tight deadlines and comfortable wearing many hats. You'll be part of a small, collaborative team of talented engineers.
• Experience in a fast paced, cross-functional environment
• Communicate quickly and effectively vertically and horizontally through the organization
• Strive for top quality results and continuously look for ways to improve and enhance system reliability, performance and security, efficiently
• 5+ years of experience in deployment operations on Windows, Linux and VMWare environments
• Ability to use wide variety open source technologies and cloud services
• Strong experience with automation and configuration management tools such as Puppet
• Dev/Ops: github/bitbucket, SVN, CVS, Ansible, Jenkins, Slack, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Dockers, Container and MicroServices Orchestration, MongoDB
• Configuring different source control systems for multiple applications; merge scripts; build automations using Jenkins
• Familiar with continuous and agile integration/deployment and test driven development
• Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
• Excited about building tools for efficient deployment
• JVM, NodeJS
• Workflow: Asana, JIRA/Pivotal