Location Agoura Hills CA
Duration 3-4 months
A Test Technician tests printers and associated software and firmware
1. Install software and firmware and execute test plans.
2. Operate and monitor printers under test.
3. Perform all tests according to established departmental procedures.
4. Notify supervisory personnel of problems observed.
5. Measure printer performance with the proper equipment and according to established procedures. Enter data in computer files.
6. Maintain the department in good order and take care of all tools and instruments.
7. Complete test activities in a thorough and timely manner.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Associates degree or equivalent experience
• 7-10 years experience in an engineering test facility or in a Quality Assurance environment
• Proficiency with computers and a working knowledge of Microsoft programs EXCEL and WORD
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to use conventional measurement and assessment instruments
• Ability to lift 60 pounds
**Intake Call Notes**
$44.51 is the MAX for this position. Unless a candidate completely knocks it out of the park (let’s say someone who is an Engineer who is clearly overqualified for the role but needs the work and is willing to take the step down), we're expecting to find someone at a much more modest rate, somewhere around the middle of the range.