Duration: 6 Months
Location: Longmont, CO
Work closely with the assigned business segments following an individual work plan and meeting day-to-day short-term objectives. Has the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning. Key responsibilities include: Responsible for assigned commodities to meet the requirements including achieving lowest possible cost for material, balanced against optimum quality and schedule needs. Evaluate current and anticipated requirements, determine potential sources, obtain bids, and plan programs to meet business needs. Work with sourcing team, supporting sourcing activities, including supplier qualification, supplier evaluation and corrective action follow-up. Communicate with global sourcing team for global project and liaise with P&L sourcing team. Coordinate Central sourcing activities to accomplish business initiatives.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. 3 years work experience in the assigned commodity, supply chain or purchasing
3. Solid communication and analytical skills
4. Experienced using Microsoft office, Excel and Word.
5. Knowledge of MRP Systems – SAP preferred