Title: Field Service Engineer/Customer service Engineer
It requires: Ability to safely lift up to 50 Lbs from ground, carry up to 50 Lbs for short distances and then safely put it down
Execute preventive maintenance. Document the records and take necessary actions to improve tool performance.
2. Troubleshoot HW/SW issues, find root cause, and take preventive actions.
3. Develop the best-known-method(BKM) for system installation, repair, and troubleshooting. Share experiences to
the team and contribute to the BKM system.
4. Review, forward, and discuss customer requests with RD for next generation tool development.
5. Provide on-call service. Co-work with teammates to make tool's up-time high.
6. Escalate urgent or difficult issues to 2nd/3rd lines with accurate problem statement. Follow up until problem
fixed. Document the issues and provide preventive actions (in BKM system).
7. Develop and implement EBI recipes for defect inspection, defect classification, and CDU monitoring.
8. Monitor inline defect inspection results and optimize recipe performance, so that customer can rely on EBI data
to fix their process issues.
9. Assist marketing/sales team to promote HMI systems.
Engineering job, includes:
1. Maintain tool and fix issues.
2. Write recipes.
3. Communicate with customer and HMI RD.
1. Master degree or above. Science or Engineering department. Major can be Material Science, Electrical and
Electronics, Mechanical, Physics, Chemistry, Aero space, ...etc.
2. Fluent English is a must. Fluent Chinese is a plus.
3. 3+ year semiconductor working experience is a plus.
4. EBI or SEM-related working experience is a plus.
5. Self-disciplined, self-motivated, hands on person.
6. A good team player
1. Ability to safely lift up to 50 Lbs from ground, carry up to 50 Lbs for short distances and then safely put it down
on the ground.
2. Ability to bend, squat, stretch, and reach on a daily basis in a service function.
3. Ability to operate chain lifter or other power tools, after training, to safely lift up or put down the heavy parts