Job Title: Customer Service Rep II (6 positions)
Location: Alpharetta GA
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Shifts: First Shift- 8 AM to 5 PM / Second Shift- 12 PM to 8 PM
• You will combine your strong customer interaction and data entry skills to assist consumers and healthcare customers with automated external defibrillator (AED) products.
• Acting as an AED Support Specialist, the aim of your job is handle incoming calls for level 1 support to external healthcare customers and consumers, carried out on the basis of clearly defined procedures, customer communication guidelines, and work instructions.
You will be responsible for:
· Acting as a Representative in response to customer inquiries and diagnose the customer need.
· Determine product entitlement, create accurate and detailed case records based on customer calls, and triage cases to technical support teams as appropriate.
· Create customer accounts and raise requests for asset transfers.
· You will also be responsible for order entry (both warranty and commercial) as well as order management, with duties to include shipment tracking and order issue resolution or escalation as
· Customer support / call center experience required.
· Prior experience supporting healthcare equipment is a plus
· Problem solving skills and resourcefulness
· Effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills required.
· Able to diagnose problems, apply effective solutions and determine follow up actions with minimum direction.
· Good prioritization, time management, and organizational skills
· Ability to utilize MS office and other CRM products and applications, such as SAP and Salesforce
· Ability to type and accurately document customer service records.
· Demonstrate schedule flexibility.
· Passionate in delivering the best customer experience possible
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055