Job Opportunity for Content producer - multimedia at Framingham MA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 5-6 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
Manager is looking for someone who has just started in Marketing and Communication, who can manage creative projects while aligning projects with internal stakeholders, in addition to managing work and processes with the agencies.
This is not a role for a creative director or senior producer.
An exciting challenge for a creative content producer to be a key driver behind digital and offline content, as well as driving executional excellence for a new digitally-enabled service introduction targeted toward family caregivers in the healthcare space. You have a customer centric mindset and are able to connect insights from different types of media to create the ultimate content experience. You are responsible for managing the production process for a variety of video, print and events content projects. To bring this content to life, you will partner closely with MarCom and Digital Marketing teams, as well as external vendors, with the ultimate aim to optimize the caregiver customer experience journey. In this role, you will manage and bring together a variety of internal and external stakeholders and play a pivotal role in getting content ready for deployment.
· In cooperation with the MarCom and Digital Marketing teams, write creative briefs.
· Brief creative and production agencies for content production.
· Drive scripting and manage the internal alignment process.
· Manage pre-production planning with agencies.
· Attend on-location video/photo shoots as required.
· Manage the post production process with the agency, ensuring on brand, on time delivery.
· Coordinate internal approval processes until project completion.
· Cooperate with Digital Marketing and MarCom team to ensure content implementation.
· 3+ years of (video) production or creative project management experience
· Background in commercial multimedia, video production company, or internal corporate media production environment preferred
· Thorough knowledge of a production lifecycle, including pre-production, audio/video recording, lighting, studio environments, editing, and content delivery
· Track record of successful creative agency management
· Can demonstrate ability to drive agencies to deliver excellent content assets on time and on budget
· Has a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· High-energy self-driver with a collaborative spirit
· Structured and able to organize commitments from teams and agencies
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.