Job Opportunity for Marketing Specialist at San Diego CA with direct client
Duration: 7-9 months. Contract only
• Perform, as a specialized worker, general Marketing assignments that require consultation of specialists to get a clear view on WHAT has to be delivered and that require analysis of the available data in order to decide HOW to best carry out the assignment
• Work autonomously within established procedures and practices
• Assist in coordinating, developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
• Assist in the creation of digital marketing campaigns, including emails, landing pages, and social media content
• Work with Product Marketing Mangers to create, update and maintain website content for new and existing products
• Provide training and support for our sales enablement iPad app
• Use digital tools for reporting
• Maintain compliance with Regulatory & Legal Departments for Advertising and Promotion projects
• Collaborate with internal business partners, agencies and other vendor partners.
• Lead process improvement projects within Marcom as identified/required.
• Introduce new supporting process activities
• Other duties assigned as needed
• A Bachelors/Master’s Degree with a Marketing focus
• 2+ years experience in marketing/digital/media agency
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent writing and communications skills, including proofreading and editing
• Thorough attention to detail is a MUST
• Ability to organize and prioritize workflow
• Ability to exercise judgment with supervision
• Ability to interact and effectively communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
• Ability to adhere and respond to established time frames and schedules
• Works well under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Proficient of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Premiere
• Knowledge of CQ5.6
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.