Job Opportunity for Marketing Communications Specialist at Norcross GA with direct client
Duration: 9-12 months. Contract only
· Assists in the development of routine marketing communication materials required to support marketing plans and programs.
· Assists with the maintenance of print, and electronic libraries for use in routine advertising, brochures, internet development, presentations and trade shows.
· Assists in preparing routine reports and various documents to measure various sales and promotional communications effectiveness.
· Assists in coordinating routine projects, such as trade shows, public relation events, and special promotions. Assists with routine budgeting and project tracking for the Marketing Communications department.
· Assists in the evaluation of supplier/vendor relationships.Results-driven, well-organized team player.
· Must be able to manage multiple projects concurrently & work collaboratively with all levels of the organization.
· Excellent written and oral communications skills required.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.