Apex.AI, Inc. is seeking a Sr. Field Application Engineer (FAE) to connect our customers with our products, so they can bring their automated driving applications to production.
You will deploy software and provide support to local, domestic, and international customers, while cooperating closely with our internal development team to create a quality product.
You will have the opportunity to make significant contributions and see the results of your hard work, while helping our company reach its full potential.
As this team continues to grow, this individual will have the opportunity to help mentor and be a leader for future FAE efforts.
Your tasks include to
- roll out Apex.AI software to customers and provide technical support, including
- traveling on-site to help debug and troubleshoot,
- continuously improving our customer support infrastructure,
- advocating for the customer internally,
- provide customer feedback to the team by,
- participating in our developer community forum,
- continuously improving our testing process,
- be the face of Apex.AI to customers by,
- presenting Apex.AI technology to executives, architects, and developers,
- building relevant and appealing software demos.
- the ability to mentor and help train the Field Application Engineering / Product Support team
Expected qualifications and characteristics are
- BS or higher in technical field with relevant work experience or MS,
- C++ development expertise,
- ROS experience,
- excellent presentation skills,
- excellent oral and written communication skills,
- customer training experience a plus,
- experience with git, gitlab or similar tools
- strong understanding of OS and network concepts (UDP, Multicast, etc),
- strong understanding of messaging systems (DDS, ROS, etc),
- software and embedded system experience is a must
- self-motivated, comfortable operating without direct supervision,
- experience in relevant domains, is a strong plus
- 3 years of technical professional services or similar experience is a plus,
- being flexible with international support hours,
- being a team player.
- an open, friendly, collaborative, organized working environment,
- becoming part of an awesome and global team,
- flexible work hours,
- competitive salary depending on experience,
- stock options.
We look forward to your application consisting of
- a resume outlining your skills, direct experience and how they apply to the tasks above,
- two references you have worked for or with, as this will help complete your career application.
We envision a world of seamless and safe autonomous mobility. Pursuing this vision, we have built a team of the best engineers in their field working together focussed on enabling our customers to take automated mobility applications to production. Your work will have real impact and will improve traffic safety and save lives all around the world. We think that teamwork and collaboration beat individualism, and we strive to create an open environment of continuous learning and improvement. We value a positive and diverse team and work culture, and we openly discuss challenges so we can turn them into opportunities. We are funded by top VCs and work with well-known and international customers.