Aperia Technologies is a venture-backed, high-growth, clean tech startup that has successfully brought to market an innovative automatic tire inflation system for the transportation industry. The technology, that spun out of Stanford University, has a significant effect on transportation companies’ bottom-line as well as their environmental footprint.
Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, Aperia is positioned near Tesla, ATDynamics, Peloton Technologies and a myriad of other visionary transportation-focused companies.
Aperia has been building out a world class sales and services team with an emphasis on delighting our customers. We are a fun, hardworking group, that support each other and always strive to do right by our prospects and customers. To accommodate our exciting growth, we are looking for skilled, hardworking and fun individuals to join our team.
The Director of Sales (or Sales Representative) is responsible to bolster our customer service and sales efforts by growing the commercial footprint in existing client accounts and successfully selling into new customers. Work remote in the Dallas and Fort Worth Texas Territory and report directly to the VP of Sales and Services.
- Partner with Sales Account Manager to create a client growth strategy and a sales strategy to achieve and exceed quarterly bookings and sales targets.
- Call on warm leads and close them. Simultaneously develop and engage a pipeline of new leads.
- Travel to existing customers and new leads in the assigned territory for in-person sales and services meetings
- Identify and communicate key industry and customer trends to help influence companies short-term priorities as well as longer-term strategic initiatives.
- Represent company at various industry conferences and events
- Contribute to the growth of Aperia’s brand by prioritizing and delivering sustained customer success beyond initial sale.
- Proven track record of exceeding ambitious sales quotas for new, innovative B2B products.
- Team player that works hard, has fun and supports her/his fellow team members.
- Experience successfully selling in person to C-suite Executives
- A self-starter who can thrive in a high growth environment
- 4+ years of sales experience
- Excellent sales process skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to coach and empower sales associates
- Proven ability to assess unique needs/sensitivities of each customer
- Motivation for sales, sales planning, and meeting sales goal
- Passion and energy to transform an industry while helping the planet
- Experience with Salesforce and CRM systems.
- Hardware sales experience