We are seeking an Engineering intern to support an ongoing project. This position reports to the Vice President of Product Management and will work primarily in Aperia’s main office in Burlingame, CA. This position will be paid, can be part time or full time, and will run through at least December 2018.
- Support Aperia’s Engineering and Product Management teams on ongoing programs.
- Monitor dashboards for ongoing pilot programs and resolve issues as they arise.
- Build and kit new hardware for new pilot installations.
- Debugging issues with pilot hardware.
- Pursuing a BS or MS degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Must be motivated and eager to learn industry concepts.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player and able to get along with individuals from other groups in the organization.
- Must be able to work independently to complete tasks.
- Ability to prototype, solder (including SMT components), and assemble PCBs.
- Proficient with computers, programming experience is a plus.