We are seeking an Engineering Program Manager to guide the development, evaluation, and initial commercialization of new Company products. We are searching for a candidate with a proven track record of planning and executing complex product development programs from concept to launch. The ideal candidate will understand the who, what and how of system development, orchestrate a product development plan and schedule, and successfully manage execution of the plan with a cross-functional team.
- Creates and maintains program-level plans, budgets, objectives, schedules, and ensures resource requirements are met to drive successful program execution.
- Develop and manage engineering development schedules across all projects in the program, including development, testing, and manufacturing projects.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration across engineering, operations, validation/testing, sales, and external vendors to meet very aggressive cost, schedule, and quality goals.
- Grasp complex technical topics and abstract key issues/risks into an actionable form for executive management.
- Effectively and consistently communicate overall program status.
- Understand technical issues and drive them to closure by bringing together key stakeholders for decision making.
- BS degree or equivalent in engineering or related technical field
- Requires 7+ years in engineering discipline, with 3+ years in managing projects and/or programs
- Experience with APQP framework strongly desired
- Detailed knowledge of product development and manufacturing processes
- Experience interfacing with/coordinating Manufacturing, Engineering, Validation, and external suppliers
- Comprehends and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty
- Proficient in the use of Project Management Tools for planning, scheduling, task estimation
- Advanced Office software skills, especially with spreadsheets and presentations
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships