Aperia is unlocking a new era of efficiency & profitability for commercial vehicle fleets, by developing innovative hardware & analytics solutions. Inventors of the award-winning Halo Automatic Tire Inflator, Aperia saves fleets thousands of hours of down-time every week and reduces the environmental impact of the freight industry. Join us as we expand our product offering and take the next steps on our journey toward bringing the “backbone of our economy” into the automation age.
We are a venture funded automotive product start-up that has developed a mechanical device which improves vehicle energy efficiency. We are looking for an analytical and outgoing Business Development and Strategy Associate interested in analyzing and developing new sales channels, distribution and other partnerships, and international expansion.
This job is great for those who are passionate about the environment and are interested in a hands-on, start-up experience. You will be in a unique position to see and influence how a business enters a market and launches a product. The opportunity will also allow you to analyze both domestic and international markets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a sales channel and distribution partnership strategy
- Conduct business development outreach to new and existing relationships
- Model the strategic and financial value of these relationships
- Analyze new markets to enter and develop the strategic roadmap to do so
- Research and strategize international expansion including creating a target country/region list, developing a go-to-market strategy for selected countries/regions and developing relationships in target countries/regions
- Market and competitive research and analysis
- Staying up to date on our product while managing multiple projects at a time
- Present findings to top management
- Business Development, Strategy or Finance experience preferred, but not required
- Analytically minded. Modeling experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to represent the company to outside parties, both in-person and over the phone
- Self-starter, hard worker with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability to multi-task and see projects through from start to finish
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PPT
- Passion for clean tech and the start-up world
- An MBA from a top-tier program preferred
- Experience in transportation, clean tech, start-ups or international business a plus
To apply please submit a cover letter and a resume.