Aperia is searching for an Administrative Service Manager to help spearhead the talent management and oversee all of accounting and finance. In this exciting role as a thought leader, you'll help implement recruiting strategies, successful HR practices, and innovative employee programs to assist with attracting and retaining talent. Furthermore, as the head of HR and Finance, you'll utilize your HR knowledge to help manage accounting/finance departments cross-functionally and help advise leaders within the company.
HR strategy and planning duties:
- Partner with the CEO, and senior management as the HR expert influencing decision-making on hiring strategy, employee engagement and retention.
- Champion employee development: Lead our recruitment, train and implement programs for continuous development. Provide leadership to strengthen internal communications and collaboration cross-functionally between teams.
- Assess, build, and deploy accounting systems, policies, and controls to ensure it aligns with industry best practices, regulatory compliance, and government standards. Oversees day-to-day cash flow management, expenses, AP/AR, revenue recognition.
- Partner with leaders to develop department budgets, resource allocation, and analyze variances.
- Oversee financial planning, forecasting, reporting & analysis. Aid team with managing annual financial reports and cash flow analysis.
Qualifications and Skills
Advanced degree in HR, Accounting and/or Business Administration. CPA experience a plus.
- 8+ years of HR and management experience with an excellent track record of achievement.
- Experience in financial services and working with Accounting/Finance.
- Stellar interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills.
- Possess an analytical and process-oriented style to problem-solving.
- Excellent knowledge of ATS, HRIS, HR best practices and regulatory state compliance.
- Experienced with classification, compensation, and benefits.
- Strategic thinker and the ability to roll up their sleeves with tactical execution.
- High level of integrity and sense of urgency with an unwavering commitment to the company’s mission.
- Self-starter comfortable to lead change management in an ambiguous startup environment.
- Strong leadership, conflict management, and negotiation skills and a demonstrated ability to work with a variety of personalities and skill sets.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify and anticipate the organization’s needs, manage multiple priorities, make recommendations and implement improvements to address competitive, complex business issues.
- Ability to develop and analyze metrics and implement solutions