The Technical Procurement Buyer at Aperia Technologies will be responsible for continued development of, and management of Aperia Technologies’ supply chain. Technical Procurement Buyers will establish our supply chain strategy, identifying vendors that can best meet Aperia Technologies’ requirements for technology, functionality, cost, and quality. Technical Procurement Buyers will work with a wide variety of teams within Aperia and a wide variety of outside partners during both prototype development and production manufacturing.
• Strong experience managing a supply chain for electrical and mechanical systems
• Strong experience reducing supplier cost and supplier risk while keeping part quality and timeliness standards high
• Experience working with suppliers to identifying and fix quality issues
• Experience reviewing design documentation such as 2D drawings, PCB build packages, and other part specification data
• Quantitative / analytic mindset to probe, test and decompose challenging system problems into root cause issues with strong, detail oriented skills to solve them
• Ability to serve cross functional roles in a young company
• A record of successful program management ownership and working in a fast paced environment
• We operate as a team, so good teamwork and communication skills are essential
• Prefer candidates with experience influencing part design to use design for manufacturability best practices
• Prefer candidates with experience in addressing supply chains for both prototype environments and large scale manufacturing
BS required. Experience equivalency may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Travel to remote offices, engineering partners, and manufacturing partners may be required