Aperia Technologies is a venture backed, high-growth, clean tech startup that has successfully brought to market an innovative automatic tire inflation system for the transportation industry. The technology, that spun out of Stanford University, has a significant effect on transportation companies’ bottom-line as well as their environmental footprint.
Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, Aperia is positioned near Tesla, ATDynamics, Peloton Technologies and a myriad of other visionary transportation focused companies.
Aperia has been building out a world class sales and services team with an emphasis on delighting our customers. We are a fun, hard working group, that support each other and always strive to do right by our prospects and customers. To accommodate our exciting growth, we are looking for skilled, hardworking and fun individuals to join our team.
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for bolstering our customer service and sales efforts by managing existing customers as well prospects. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers. The Sales Account Manager will work closely with the Director of Sales and our Inside Sales team to develop conversion strategies and upsell opportunities. The Sales Account Manager will also work closely with our Field Operations team to drive high customer satisfaction. The Sales Account Manager will report directly into the VP of Sales and Services.
- Partner with Director of Sales to create account growth strategies for existing clients and sales strategies for prospects in your assigned territory to hit quarterly bookings and revenue targets.
- Executes on those strategies through scheduling and conducting key meetings in partnership with the Director of Sales.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key customers in assigned accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Travel to customer offices, tradeshows and conferences representing the company
- 2-5 years of business to business sales and account management experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in Salesforce or other CRM solution
- BA/BS degree or equivalent