Antrim 1844 Country House Hotel is a well-established luxury boutique hotel, fine dining restaurant and wedding venue. Our culinary facilities include the Smokehouse Restaurant serving a six-course prix-fixe dinner nightly in the main house and a separate 275 person capacity banquet facility. The Smokehouse Restaurant is listed in the top 1% of restaurants in North America by DiRoNA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Take food and beverage orders
- Serve and retrieve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and food orders to guest tables.
- Ensure prompt delivery of food to the guest’s table.
- Ensure proper payments are received for all orders.
- Ensure cleanliness of restaurant including polished flatware, clean glassware and plates.
- Be familiar with all property amenities and other restaurants.
- Knowledge of dining room procedures, presentation, service, bussing, customer relations and sanitation.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English and communicate effectively.
- Ability to interpret and explain menu, refer or answer questions, coordinate meal service process and to understand requests.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work a varying and flexible schedule.