Antrim 1844 Country House Hotel is a well-established luxury boutique hotel, fine dining restaurant, and wedding venue. Our culinary facilities include the Smokehouse Restaurant serving a six-course prix-fixe dinner nightly in the main house and a separate 275 person capacity banquet facility. The Smokehouse Restaurant is listed in the top 1% of restaurants in North America by DiRoNA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform routine, repetitive daily inspection and maintenance necessary to building exterior/interior
- Perform all banquet set-up responsibilities
- Assists and performs semi-skilled tasks of a general nature in connection with maintenance, repair and construction tasks in the upkeep of the property
- Assists and performs with installation, maintenance, repair, and construction work in the basic building maintenance trades, such as carpentry, painting, electrical, plumbing, locksmith, carpet, and mechanics
- Inspect properties and communicate with management regarding proper grounds keeping and general cleanup and maintenance
- Perform general grounds keeping on a daily basis; inspect outside of Antrim 1844, ensure disposal areas are kept clean and in a safe condition
- May perform weekly safety checks throughout the facility to ensure a safe and clean environment for the patrons of the facility and to eliminate all hazards
- Must be a team player and be able to interact with staff at all levels of the company.
- Seeking a dependable person with carpentry, plumbing, electrical & HVAC experience.
- 3 years experience as a semi-skilled worker in one or more of the basic building maintenance trades
- Knowledge of manual and electrical hand tools
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include off-shift hours and weekend assignments