AnswerRocket is a leader in AI-powered analytics disrupting the traditional BI and analytics market. Named a Cool Vendor by Gartner, AnswerRocket is changing the way that Fortune 500 and mid-size clients make decisions everyday. Our self-service analytics platform combines machine learning with natural language generation to enable business leaders to make better, faster decisions. As we expand to meet the challenges of demand, we are seeking additional software developers to join our growing team.
Developers are at the heart of our team. We want smart and flexible thinkers for whom programming is second nature. If you are that kind of person, you know that software is an expressive discipline. We encourage responsible creativity along with personal commitment to our customers.
The Technical Stuff
- We deploy in Amazon’s cloud or at client premises
- The work is heavily web and database but also touches on mobile, systems management, configuration management, tenancy, parallelization, security, and other aspects of serving enterprise customers
- Our development model is based on git and uses fast iterations to deliver software in cycles
- We provide the opportunity to learn new frameworks while solving complex problems with people who share your common goals and interests
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development or similar role
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- Passion for UX, database scalability, mobile development, and making software great
- A love for design almost as much as implementing modules and fixing broken things
- Ability to hit a deadline but also know when and how to explain a delay
- Ability to work full-time and onsite in our Sandy Springs office
- Hands on experience with our tech stack
- Experience at a software or analytics company
- Enthusiasm for learning new technology, but the restraint to only use when appropriate
What We Offer
- A competitive salary with benefits including 401K, medical, dental, and vision
- 100% employer paid long-term disability insurance
- Easy access to Marta via shuttle service
- Generous PTO policy which includes 3 weeks of paid time off plus all standard holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Free catered lunch every Monday
- Fully stocked kitchen with bottomless snacks and coffee
- Complimentary onsite gym
- Casual culture with approachable leadership
We’re honored to have been named a Best Place to Work in Atlanta! Founded by successful technology entrepreneurs in 2013, our offices are located in metro Atlanta and include a fun work environment with the dynamic vibe of growth. Customers love what we are doing, and Gartner has recently named us a Cool Vendor in analytics.
Our team consists of smart and creative people who are motivated by clear goals to deliver “a ha” moments to our customers. We are breaking away from tired, traditional software and are committed to delivering high quality, well-engineered solutions that fit into modern enterprises. AnswerRocket offers the opportunity to grow immensely, both personally and professionally, as we leverage the latest technology to change how companies use big data.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.