Named an AJC Top Workplace in 2020, AnswerRocket is the leader in AI-powered analytics disrupting the traditional BI and analytics market. Our self-service analytics platform combines machine learning with natural language generation to enable business leaders to make better, faster decisions. As the Software Architect/GPU Engineer, you’ll be the lead developer helping to accelerate big data queries, provide high speed data insights, and implement machine learning algorithms using GPUs for AnswerRocket.
In this role, you’ll:
- Architect the next generation data query platform optimized for high speed analytics
- Optimize moving data between host memory and device memory
- Design and test machine learning and deep learning techniques to improve accuracy and speed of data insights
- Conduct research, hands-on prototyping and experimental investigations while engaging with product and engineering teams to assist in customer engagements
- Quantify and balance between power, performance and area appropriately to meet the requirements of our product
- Influence strategic decisions in the team and product roadmap
We are looking for people that:
- Have a bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Come with 5-10+ years of technical experience in the Graphics Processing Unit field
- Have experience as a hardware/software engineer with hands on experience programming GPUs
- Possess coding experience in one or more programming languages including C/C++, Python, and Java
- Bring expertise in NVIDIA GPUs, NVIDIA architecture and multi-GPU programming (single node and multi-node clusters)
- Have advanced knowledge and experience with host and device memory architecture and optimizing the movement of data between host and device memory
- Have expertise with Python Pandas, Numpy, and other high performance data libraries
- Have expertise with GPU usage for Analytics and for ML
- Have expertise with cuDF and Dask-cuDF
- Have expertise with RAPIDS (rapids.ai)
- Come with experience in cloud based GPU processor (AWS, Azure)
- Think creatively and can communicate effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Possess strong communication skills and a team player attitude
- Are self-motivated with a focus on goals and outcomes
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary with top-notch health, dental and vision coverage
- 401K, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Generous PTO plus standard national holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Weekly catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Commuter perks and an office with MARTA access
- Complimentary onsite gym
- Casual dress (always)
- Team outings and company events to build community
- Self-funded, stable startup with an approachable leadership team
- Our People (or “Rocketeers” as we say) are the best part about working at AnswerRocket!
Who we are
AnswerRocket is the AI-powered analyst for impact makers. We’re disrupting the traditional BI and analytics market with AI that achieves powerful business outcomes. AnswerRocket’s leading self-service analytics platform combines machine learning with natural language generation to enable business leaders to make better, faster decisions.
We’re a company that’s out to make history. Founded by successful tech entrepreneurs in 2013, AnswerRocket is growing at a stellar pace in every measure - revenues, people, innovation and customers. Named a Cool Vendor in analytics by Gartner, AnswerRocket is changing the way enterprises make decisions every day.
Located in Atlanta, Georgia, AnswerRocket is proud to regularly be recognized for product and company culture achievements. Our team consists of a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We’re looking for go-getters, idea-chasers and it-can-be-doners. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything.
Come As You Are
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation. If you need an accommodation in order to apply for open job opportunities, please submit a description of your accommodation request to email@example.com. This email is only for accommodation requests related to the application process.
Posting Statement: If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit unsolicited resumes to our team unless we have a prior agreement. AnswerRocket is not liable for and will not pay for any placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Thank you.