Our team works across all levels of the software stack, from x86 Assembly to Python with C and Go in between, and does everything from debugging, coding and testing to design and architecture. We get to gdb and strace a lot.
This position will report to the CTO or VP Engineering. An ideal candidate should have a strong background in systems programming, operating systems internals, and cybersecurity. The candidate should have a solid understanding of computer architecture and build software that leverages low-level processor features. The candidate should be passionate about security, and state-of-the-art software development practices, and be able to work both independently, and as part of a team.
- Work with a team of software engineers on the software products of the company
- Work with the product management team to understand product requirements
- Design the product architecture, interfaces and plan customer integration
- Work directly with customers when needed
- Contribute to the company’s blog and white-papers
- Solid experience with C/C++
- In-depth knowledge of OS principles and internals
- Experience with debugging and profiling tools (gdb, valgrind, gprof)
- Experience with x86/x64 assembly
- Solid experience with Linux and kernel development
- Knowledge of Python, Go or Rust is an advantage
- Knowledge of cryptography principles and standards is a plus