As Resource & Talent Coordinator you will be pivotal in helping ensure we have the best Folk in the right roles. This role expands across two important functions - the talent / recruitment function and the resource function. You will get exposure in how we find our Folk and how the Folk are placed into our projects and teams, by providing the essential administrative and recruitment searches.
The Resourcing team at AnalogFolk is glue that strengthens and supports the entire agency. We are the folk that enable getting the right people on the right tasks at the right time. We partner closely with Delivery and Practice Leads, to ensure all projects have the right resources to deliver remarkable work. We operate within the Core Services department and work closely with HR, Talent, and Finance on all resourcing elements.
WHAT YOU’LL DO / Roles & Responsibilities
- Support in the day-to-day updating of the resource schedule, alongside the Resource Manager, ensuring that it’s always accurate and up-to-date.
- Take ownership of the day-to-day administration processes alongside the Resource Manager, ensuring processes in respect of freelance contracts, freelance interview set up, freelance induction, asset & IT management are managed effectively.
- Work with the Talent Manager to schedule interviews, chase for feedback, and collect lists of potential candidates from internal and external sources.
- Manage the internal new hire emails for permanent and freelance staff.
- Set up and run the Hot Source sessions, and promote internal vacancies through our different social channels to drum up candidate interest.
- Assist with development, organisation and implementation of internship programs
- Assist department in championing diversity and inclusion initiatives, providing support and your own ideas..
- Take tracking notes and actions from the weekly status meetings and manage the daily schedule.
- Resource freelance requirements as and when required and handle paperwork accordingly.
THE EFFECT YOU’LL HAVE / Measurement & performance
- Help both resource and talent functions increase efficiency with the knock on effect of improving overall agency productivity.
- Contribute toward agency culture with open and collaborative approach, helping drive frictionless interactions between departments.
- Help the agency inspire and be inspired by assisting the departments select the best talent in the market.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE / Skills & Experience
- Excellent and accurate verbal and written communication with the ability to communicate at all levels within an agency.
- Open communication style and strong relationship building skills
- Excellent energy levels with the ability to visibly lead and take ownership of projects and relationships.
- Deep understanding of the industry and the roles and work undertaken by a digital agency.
- Delivery management
- Experience in contract management
- Excellent organisational skills and very strong attention to detailLogical thought process with the ability to explain decisions in a clear and concise manner
- Self-motivated, with good timekeeping and the ability to motivate others into action
- Ability to work well and be calm under pressure
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Powerpoint
WHO WE ARE / Values & Behaviour
At AnalogFolk we use digital to make the analog world better. That means work that helps people in some way. Instead we strive to create experiences that are remarkable and fundamentally valuable.
Find a Way
Recognises the contributions of both individuals and teams, and celebrates their success.
Inspires and motivates others to learn in an environment free from fear.
Is instrumental in driving change across the business and identifying opportunities for future success.
Leads by example ensuring personal behaviour exemplifies company values.
Is hardworking and committed to ensuring the agency’s success. Encourages continuous improvement across the organisation.