We’re always looking for great people.
AnalogFolk is a leading Global digital creative agency. Our purpose is to help brands use digital technology to make the analog world better. We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Today, we’re looking for a Digital Strategist
Are you passionate about brand strategy with a native focus on digital, data and social? Good news. AnalogFolk has an opening for a passionate Strategist in our Amsterdam office.
As a Strategist, you’ll collaborate with our core team to ensure briefs are insight led and the work is brilliant and effective. You’ll be part of our growing Amsterdam office, collaborating with an entrepreneurial and cross discipline team focused on delivering world class creative for our clients.
- Work with clients and internal teams to create insight-led briefs that deliver creative and effective work.
- Undertake independent research to contribute to briefs and briefings – such as competitor reviews, best-in-class reviews, qualitative social listening, audience profiling via key tools.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify the data, trends and insights that build briefs which lead to great creative ideas.
- Write and clearly present strategic approach decks for specific client briefs.
- Work to (often right) deadlines and deliver strategies that can be achieved within a given budget.
- Support the creative thinking process with inspiring briefings, by providing a strategic filter that builds better territories and ideas, supporting creative presentations with strong strategic justification for the work.
- Capture feedback in internal and client sessions and succinctly and efficiently communicate this to the wider team.
- Provide strategic view on use of digital channels, content strategy, interactive marketing in appropriate client and cross-agency meetings.
- Share interesting trends and insights with the brand strategy and wider strategic services team.
- 3-5 years in a strategic and creatively focused digital agency.
- Smart. Tapped in to culture. Curious as hell about brands, digital and business.
- Track record of uncovering insights that unlock rock-solid strategic visions. And then being part of the process of translating this strategy into impactful creative output.
- Experienced delivering thinking and work across the full gamut of digital channels with an appreciation of through-the-line work.
- Been part of setting and meeting campaign KPIs.
- Presented strategies and strategic support for creative work to mid-senior level clients.
- Kept abreast of brand, digital and content marketing trends throughout your career.
- Be based in Netherlands or willing to relocate (relocation not available for this position). EU working visa required