An amazing opportunity to join one of Sydney’s most forward-thinking agencies and build great brand strategies, innovative ideas and magical consumer experiences. Passionate about brand and creative strategy, with a strong grasp of digital thinking, you’ll be part of the core team on accounts to ensure all the work on assigned brands is brilliant and effective. You will be given the opportunity to lead your own client relationships on matters of brand strategy. You’ll be a passionate, thoughtful and driven individual who wants to super-charge their career at a dynamic modern creative agency.
Role & Responsibilities
● Write and clearly present strategic approach presentations for specific clients and projects.
● Take charge of specific client briefs and be the go-to for strategy on that brief or brand.
● Build and maintain great relationships with internal teams, other agencies and clients alike.
● Identify data, trends and insights that produce innovative strategies and great ideas.
● Write research briefs and lead qualitative research methodologies that deliver human insights.
● Work to deadlines and deliver strategies that can be achieved within a given budget.
● Support the creative process with inspiring briefings, providing a strategic filter that builds out ideas and supporting creative presentations with strong strategic justifications for the work.
● Ensure overarching account strategy is delivered against for your projects and clients.
● Provide strategic input across our clients brand experience and digital ecosystem.
● Prepare and run workshops (internally and externally) to produce effective outcomes.
● Be the first point of call for internal teams & clients on your projects and strategies.
● Share interesting trends and insights to inspire clients and the agency at large.
Measurement & Performance
● Great ideas being generated by creative teams and subsequently sold to clients.
● Effectiveness and creative award-worthy strategic thinking on your briefs.
● Demonstrated contribution to brand value and the agency’s value contribution as a result.
● Positive and collaborative attitude, approach and working methods.
● Taking the initiative and being proactive whenever possible for the agency and its clients.
● Provide great strategic input on winning new business pitches.
Skills & Experience
● Smart. Strong academic foundations and a hunger for knowledge and continual learning.
● 3-4 years experience in an advertising, digital, media or social agency (position dependent).
● A track record in developing and presenting strategic solutions and creative ideas to clients.
● A sense of purpose and pride in your work, and ambitious about your career progression.
● Examples of having met ambitious campaign KPIs as part of a collaborative process.
We are a modern creative agency. Our mission is to use digital to make the analog world better. We started in 2008 and have expanded across the world (London, Sydney, New York, Portland, Hong Kong and Shanghai). We work with amazing brands including Nike, Playstation, Jameson, Jacob’s Creek, TAL, Curtin University and many others.
Be remarkable ~ Is instrumental in driving change across the business and identifying opportunities for future success. ~ Fail brilliantly ~ Inspires and motivates others to learn in an environment free from fear. ~ Find a way ~ Recognises the contributions of both individuals and teams, and celebrates their success. ~ Makes things ~ Is hardworking and committed to ensuring the agency’s success. Encourages continuous improvement across the organisation. ~ Be nice ~ Leads by example ensuring personal behaviour exemplifies company values.
● a brief note outlining why you think you are suitable for the role.
● your CV and any links to online work/portfolios.
● examples of strategic presentations you have created and delivered (if possible).
All applications and any information provided will be treated in strictest confidence.