We’re always looking for great people
AnalogFolk is a leading Global digital creative agency. Our purpose is to help brands use digital technology to make the analog world better. We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Today, we’re looking for a Creative
Are you a passionate digital creative who’s interested in working with the likes of Johnnie Walker, Nike and Tommy Hilfiger? Good news. AnalogFolk has an opening for a passionate digital Creative in our Amsterdam office.
A Creative is responsible for developing conceptual creative ideas across a variety of client projects. We are looking for someone with a strong copywriting background who can help push our client’s horizons and innovate across the whole digital spectrum: campaigns, social, content, platforms and experiences. You must possess an acute eye for great ideas and imaginative presentation skills.
- Establish the tone, character, and messages that will successfully fulfil the client brief and fulfil the project objectives.
- Mentors team creatives and designers by providing inspiring direction for both projects and long-term professional growth.
- Work across a variety of project mediums: campaigns, content, platforms, digital services.
- Works daily with the Project Manager to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met.
- Participation in new business efforts (concept, execution, presentation).
- Partner with all team members to deliver amazing work for our clients. Aspire to use digital to make the analog world better.
- Contributes to overall office morale, spirit, character and work quality.
- Report directly to the ECD
- Possess at least two year’s experience as a Digital Creative or Copywriter for a digital agency, design studio or production company.
- Proven highly versatile concepting and writing skills. Portfolio necessary.
- B.A. in Creative Writing, Communication Arts, or equivalent
- Team player, interested in working in a fast paced and growing team
- Be based in Netherlands or willing to relocate (relocation not available for this position)
- EU working visa required