Reporting into the Associated Operations Director as Senior Office & Culture Manager you will lead and manage everything office and culture related for the agency. With your team, you will run the day to day office operations and be the driver in improve the office environment. You will continually strive for the optimum office experience while ensuring full effectiveness and consistency of the AnalogFolk brand, and commit that every Folk and visitor to AF has the best office, culture, and environmental experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO / Roles & Responsibilities
- Accountability for the running of the office & FoH operations, ensuring offices look tidy, presentable and on brand at all times.
- Manage all office facilities, maintenance, communication systems and security.
- Managing office & culture budgets.
- Oversee the management & Coordination H&S buildings compliance
- Lead the office cultural events throughout the year, helping cultivate a culture of inclusion.
- Partner with HR on cultural and folk related programmes & support the organisation of AF internal and external events.
- Lead any AF office refurbs, comprehensive OS projects, moves & set ups to time and budget alongside.
- Instigate & drive initiatives that enhance office environment, experience and presentation, thinking strategically about how best to utilise office space.
- Lead desk assignment & desk wellbeing for all folk.
- Inspire creativity and innovation for team and encourage high level performance.
- Work with Associated Operations Director with ad hoc projects and team support.
THE EFFECT YOU’LL HAVE / Measurement & performance
- Successful delivery of projects that makes a difference to Folk and the agency.
- Consistently high level of internal and external client satisfaction
- Consistently well presented office space.
- Positive office and cultural vibes for the working environment
- Good knowledge base of everything office, health & safety & culture related.
- Pride, accountability and ownership for Office space, environment & day to day operations.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE / Skills & Experience
- Comprehensive experience managing offices and creative environments in a hands on role.
- Experience managing a small close-knit team & OS related budgets
- Ability to think strategically about how OS can make a difference to an agency.
- Inspires creativity and innovation for their team, does not accept mediocrity and Exhibits professional experience and sets a good example for others.
- Holds self and others accountable to high performance standards
- Managed comprehensive OS projects to time and budget.
WHO WE ARE / Values & Behaviour
At AnalogFolk we use digital to make the analog world better. That means work that helps people in some way. Instead we strive to create experiences that are remarkable and fundamentally valuable.
Find a Way