Reporting into the Executive Assistant to the Founding Partners
AnalogFolk, founded in 2008, is an independent global digital creative agency who use digital to make the analog world better. We have offices in London, Sydney, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Amsterdam.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to provide PA support to our newly appointed Global CEO. This is an exciting opportunity to be given exposure to the heart of the business as you support the CEO in building their new role. As such, professionalism and discretion are absolute musts.
You will have at least a few years PA experience and be used to working under pressure and in a challenging role. You will be adaptable and willing to handle whatever is thrown at you with good humor and without panic. Strong communication, organisational skills and attention to detail are required; having the confidence to make decisions and offer up solutions, along with an enthusiasm for improving processes and the day-to-day working life of the CEO.
- Effectively managing multiple email inboxes ensuring all emails are actioned in a timely manner e.g. prioritising, highlighting issues for attention and responding where necessary.
- Be the voice of the CEO - drafting and sending of internal and external correspondence on their behalf.
- Building effective relationships with the leaders of our regional offices.
- Extensive diary management across multiple time zones.
- International travel organisation including complex itineraries, taxis, accommodation and visa requirements.
- Completion of timesheets and expenses. Working with the Finance team on information requests such as providing support for expenditure and complying with group policies.
- Raising purchase order numbers and managing relevant budgets.
- Organising meetings with internal Folk, clients and external contacts; ensuring rooms are booked, any pre-reads prepared in advance and meetings take place on time.
- Support the EA and global team on special projects, preparing for board meetings, events and travel on an ad-hoc basis.
- Ensure all Smart-Tech is in best working order (Macs, iPhones, tablets etc) and manage accounts relating to these.
- Develop an understanding of AnalogFolk, including the brand, office environment, agency deliverables and people.
- Be available outside standard office hours for emergency assistance.
Key Skills and Experience
- Previous PA and industry experience required.
- A strong sense of ownership, personal accountability and commitment.
- Exceptional coordination and time management skills. Being able to multi-task and prioritise your workload with flexibility where needed.
- Ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive material with maturity and integrity.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Advanced presentation skills in Keynote and PowerPoint.
- An exceptional eye for detail.
- Familiar with Google Drive, virtual meetings, presentation tools and smart-tech.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, hard-working, partnership culture where dialogue is promoted and ideas shared openly and respectfully.
- Proactive and a self-starter.
- Ability to build strong working relationships.