Reporting to the Head of Design
Who we are…
Founded in 2008, AnalogFolk makes and markets interactive experiences that create value for people and brands. With offices in London, Sydney, New York, Portland and Hong Kong, our mission is to use digital to make the analog world better, a mission which sees us working with purpose-led brands, to create connected brand experiences that help people achieve their ambitions.
Our clients include Nike, Booking.com, BT, PepsiCo, Sainsbury's, Unilever, Costa Coffee, Akzo Nobel and HSBC.
Purpose of Role / Overview:
The Middle Weight Designer role will be to interpret and implement the creative vision across a broad range of projects.
The ideal candidate will have a strong design background and will understand not only how things look but also how they translate into other formats and platforms.
They will have a passion for all things design and possess good overall craft skills. Fitting in as part of a wider, creative team, the ability to collaborate effectively is also a must.
Core Skills Required:
- Mid Weight level with 2yr plus agency design experience
- Good communication skills to present ideas
- Able to sell designs internally and externally
- Must have examples of work/projects in a blended format
- Must be collaborative with other department
Must have a good understanding of:
- Typography, art direction, good understanding of digital design.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop essential)
- Good communication skills
- Positive mind-set
- Open to collaboration
A huge bonus if you have an understanding of the following:
- Cinema 4D, After Effects, Premier, Sound design, Photography, Film making. illustration.
Work will include:
- Campaigns, online and offline
- Presentation decks
- Digital products