Amp is looking for a Customer Success Manager to work with sales, engineers and product management to provide the highest level of service during and after the sales process. Our Customer Success team works with the best Orthopedic clinics in the country to continually provide the best digital care experience for both clinicians and the patients they serve.
Amp is a fast-moving, young startup environment that rewards risk-taking and innovation over process.
What you'll do
- Own the client experience at AMP Recover from launch onward, including renewal and growth.
- Engage with and train new clients on the AMP Recover platform and patient mobile application
- Successfully foster clients relationships to establish long-term partnerships
- Support the sales organization with an expert knowledge of both the clinician platform and the mobile user experience
- Conduct user interviews to provide data to the product team to continually improve the user experience
- Problem-solve and troubleshoot to consistently be improving the platform and the patient mobile product
What you'll need
- 2-4 years experience in a customer success/account representative role in SaaS software
- Exceptional communication, organization and prioritization skills
- A strong desire to make meaningful changes in the healthcare landscape
- Comfortable with driving conversations with all levels of the organization, from users to C-suite executives
- Ability to travel domestically for on-site meetings and trainings
- Bachelors degree
- Passion for a healthy, active lifestyle