The problem we need you to solve
- How do we build a world-class sales organization that is capable of delivering predictable revenue growth month over month?
- We are hiring you to be the future general of our growing army.
- You’re going to need to get your hands dirty. As a seed stage startup, we need all hands on deck to continue to establish the baseline processes and techniques that will grow with us as an organization. The leadership team we're building now will form the foundation of the organization that will carry us into the future.
- As part of your role, you will help us both design and execute the plan to achieve consistent month-over-month venture growth
- Other general expectations and responsibilities will include: becoming expert in our product, value proposition and how we fill the market need, contract design and negotiation including pricing options, payment terms and overall deal structure, determining the strategy on scaling our sales organization and efforts, understanding the competitive landscape and supporting our strategy on differentiation, and keeping in sync with the rest of the Ampogee leadership team regarding industry trends and the needs / voice of the market.
- The success of your role will initially be tied directly to gross new MRR generated, and ultimately be linked with the overall revenue performance or the organization you build
- Initially, you will jump right into the current sales pipeline and help to determine appropriate actions to close deals.
- Eventually, you will take the lead over our sales process and own the cultivation and progress.
- You will help develop a sales playbook that will define our processes and help us to train and scale the team.
- You will help identify, recruit, interview, and select new sales candidates for your team.
- Other priorities as you identify them to help build your kingdom and product delivery excellence
- B2B sales experience is a must, with demonstrated success in SDR & AE roles
- BA or BS degree; equivalent experience considered.
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Experience maintaining and developing client relationships
- Other required skills/qualifications: negotiation, prospecting, setting KPIs and meeting sales goals, planning, independence
- Ability to create the team environment that maximizes productivity and reduces turnover
- Strong network / connections to the local sales community for future talent
- Can easily travel to or willing to relocate near Lehi, UT
- Market comparable, commission + equity