Are you a stickler for the details? Do you get immense satisfaction from making sure there is a place for
everything, and everything is in its place?
As Marketing Assistant, you’ll work alongside our Marketing Manager and play a crucial role in
strengthening AML’s presence online and off to generate leads and improve brand awareness.
AML Oceanographic has clocked average annual growth of 20% over the past 8 years. How? Most
importantly, we’ve built a team that provides outstanding service and truly cares about our customers.
AML has a market reputation for two things:
- Going to the ends of the earth to make our customers successful.
- Bringing fresh ideas to an established market
We manufacture ocean sensing solutions – sensors, instrumentation, and deployment systems – for
commercial and government customers on all seven continents. As a hi-tech business, our technical
team includes experts and engineers with experience in the acoustic, mechanical, electrical, software,
and embedded software domains. We operate from locations at either end of Canada: Halifax
(Dartmouth), Nova Scotia on the Atlantic Coast and Victoria (Sidney), British Columbia on the Pacific
Mission of the Role
To be the Best Supporting Actor/Actress in AML’s lead generation story
- Lead Registration: Enters all marketing leads and web inquiries into our CRM
- Email Marketing: Assists with AML’s email marketing platform by maintaining contact groups and assisting with the design and execution of campaigns
- Website: Keeps open communication with our webmaster to ensure full website functionality and assists with formatting and posting content
- SEO: Keeps AML at the top of search engine results for industry keywords
- Event Coordination: Assists Sales Managers with planning, logistics, and post-event tasks for participation in regional events
- Marketing Documentation: Keeps AML’s product data sheets and online listings on external sites up to date
- Superb attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities
- Resourceful and skilled in problem-solving
- Data entry and database experience
- Comfortable using office tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Familiar with Google Analytics, SEO best practices, and Google Tag Manager
- Capable with graphic design tools such as PhotoShop and inDesign
- Familiar with web development tools such as WordPress
- Experience with email marketing platforms
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your application package at http://shorturl.at/GW359
or via email to hr@AMLoceanographic.com. In addition to your resume and cover letter, please clearly identify the personal values that you use to guide your decisions, and explain why these specific values are so important to you. Finally, please clearly indicate your compensation expectations. This position is open until filled.