We’re the company behind Folio, which transforms the chaos of business email into an AI-powered deal organizer, project manager, and virtual assistant. We make email not suck, for the first time. We’re on a mission to transform the way people work, allowing them to focus on the human parts of their job while letting the machine take care of all the tedious administrative work they otherwise do manually.
We’ve started by taking our product to the real estate industry, well known for its inefficiencies and the pain people experience while buying or selling a home. There are over 65,000 real estate agents on our platform and they’re using Folio to manage over 40% of all the residential real estate transactions in the United States. We are now rapidly taking our product to all real estate professionals around the globe, including lenders, title & escrow professionals, attorneys, and going beyond real estate to all industries in which professionals manage complex, repetitive, and tedious processes. We’re growing quickly, working hard, and are excited to build a huge business.
We are a team of passionate product people and engineers that gets excited about solving complex processes and creating value for our users with AI and machine learning. We’re a team with a prior exit and are passionate about improving the people’s experience of the world around them. We’re backed by Accel Partners and other investors like Jerry Yang.
We are looking for our first recruiting and HR hire, reporting directly to the CEO. You will own Amitree’s in-house recruiting function from sourcing to closing, working with hiring managers along the way to ensure the recruitment process is smooth for all involved. You will also play a key role in shaping Amitree’s people operations - from onboarding new employees to managing performance reviews, you will be the go-to person for all things HR related at Amitree.
- Help design and plan organizational growth
- Work with hiring managers to create and distribute job descriptions
- Collaborate with hiring managers to design effective interview processes
- Source passive and active candidates from a range of platforms
- Schedule interviews for local and remote candidates and coordinate the interview teams
- Stay on top of feedback and ensure candidates are always informed of where they stand
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates for upcoming vacancies
- Meet and speak with candidates at various stages in their interview process, including vetting, greeting at the office, and providing general information to the candidates about the company.
- Own the onboarding process for new hires
- Design and maintain a strategy for employee feedback
- Work with in-house and external operations teams to ensure compliance with employment regulations
- Manage visa application / transfer process for candidates
- Advise on organizational structure and assist in organizational changes
- Manage benefits offering
- Minimum 3 years of recruitment experience, preferably in-house
- Technical recruitment experience a must
- Generalist HR experience
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Interpersonal with strong written communication skills
- Experience of working in a high growth start up environment an advantage
What we Offer / Benefits and Perks
- Autonomy and responsibility, control and ownership over what you produce
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with fully paid premium for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Reimbursement for the cost of a gym and One Medical membership
- Flexible paid time off / vacation - we encourage everyone to take at least three weeks off each year
- Paid maternity leave
- 401(k) plan administered by Vanguard
- Matching charitable contributions