We’re the company behind Folio, which transforms the chaos of business email into an AI-powered deal organizer, project manager, and virtual assistant. We make email not suck, for the first time. We’re on a mission to transform the way people work, allowing them to focus on the human parts of their job while letting the machine take care of all the tedious administrative work they otherwise do manually.
We’ve started by taking our product to the real estate industry, well known for its inefficiencies and the pain people experience while buying or selling a home. There are over 65,000 real estate agents on our platform and they’re using Folio to manage over 40% of all the residential real estate transactions in the United States. We are now rapidly taking our product to all real estate professionals around the globe, including lenders, title & escrow professionals, attorneys, and going beyond real estate to all industries in which professionals manage complex, repetitive, and tedious processes. We’re growing quickly, working hard, and are excited to build a huge business.
We are a team of passionate product people and engineers that gets excited about solving complex processes and creating value for our users with AI and machine learning. We’re a team with a prior exit and are passionate about improving the people’s experience of the world around them. We’re backed by Accel Partners and other investors like Jerry Yang.
We are looking for a product/Business Intelligence focused Data Scientist to join our team. As a Data Scientist at Amitree, you will get the chance to be involved with every aspect of the data science value chain including data governance and strategy, data engineering, visualization and analysis, experimentation, modeling, prediction, and ML. For this role in particular we are looking for candidates with experience: 1) working with product-side and executive stakeholders to understand product/market dynamics and user behavior, using a wide variety of data types (eg. payment systems data, email campaign data, user behavior data, survey data, etc.), 2) developing interactive dashboards / visualizations serving a variety of internal stakeholders, 3) answering complex business focused analytical questions.
- Degree in quantitative social or physical sciences.
- 2+ years experience with a BI/dashboarding tool like Tableau, Looker, or Periscope
- 2+ years experience with SQL
- 2+ years experience with R or Python
- 1+ years experience with statistical analysis including basic hypothesis testing, experimental design, modeling for limited and categorical outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to think causally
What we Offer / Benefits and Perks
- Autonomy and responsibility, control and ownership over what you produce
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with fully paid premium for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) plan
- Reimbursement for the cost of a gym and One Medical membership
- Flexible paid time off / vacation - we encourage everyone to take at least three weeks off each year.
- Charitable giving matches