We’re the company behind Folio, which transforms the chaos of business email into an A.I. powered deal organizer, project manager, and virtual assistant. We’re on a mission to modernize the way people work, allowing them to focus on the human parts of their job, eliminating the tedious administrative work they otherwise do manually.
We started by taking our product to the real estate industry, where over 70,000 real estate professionals use our platform to manage over 45% of all the residential real estate transactions in the United States. We are now rapidly expanding to international markets and beyond real estate to other industries with complex, repetitive, and tedious processes. We’re growing quickly, working hard, and are excited to build a huge business.
We’re a team with a prior exit and backed by Tier-1 VCs like Accel Partners and Silicon Valley pioneers like Jerry Yang.
We’re on a mission to modernize the way people work, and we're looking for a Director of Product Management to join the team. You'll be joining at a big moment for us, as we expand our focus and pursue some big opportunities across the board. We are scaling into new verticals and international markets in 2019, and this will be an exciting opportunity for a hands-on product leader to define the execution strategy, GTM, and revenue optimizations for multiple product lines, with an outsized impact on the business.
This is a critical role within Amitree. You will partner with the Chief Product Officer in helping develop the product team at Amitree as we grow, and be responsible for creating and driving the roadmap and backlog for the objectives you own.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Partner with the executive team to understand the business strategy and deliver product that reflects our mission
- Build strong alignment within the various teams around product execution strategy
- Create and manage the roadmap -- capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritize this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer problems you’re solving, and effectively frame and communicate those learnings with the team
- Collaborate with your team and others stakeholders at the company, to ideate on and prioritize solutions to these problems--figuring out the shortest pathway possible to get something into your customer’s hands to learn from
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures
What we’re looking for
- 7+ years of increasing responsibility in SaaS, Enterprise, or Consumer product management, with some portion of that at a startup, and experience mentoring and leading teams
- A strong communicator, verbal and written
- A consensus builder with a proven ability to partner and collaborate with key stakeholders within the organization
- You’ve taken a product or idea from conception through to a fully implemented program at scale
- Experience working with both qualitative customer insights, and quantitative customer data to inform decisions. You’ve conducted user research, a/b tests and have worked closely with designers and researchers
- Ability to be independent, multi-task, and deal with time pressure in an unstructured environment
- Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Great to have: A technical background
You’d be a great fit if
- You’re hands-on, and motivated by the idea of delivering product that fundamentally improves how people work
- You have a growth mindset -- AARRR is not just a pirate’s call to you, and you get excited when you hear words like “Conversion Funnel”, “Metrics”, and “Unit Economics”
- You enjoy the challenge of developing business models and revenue forecasts
- You are curious, collaborative, and your enthusiasm energizes people around you
- You are a team player who loves collaborating and listening as much as leading
- You aspire to be a senior leader or GM at a tech startup. This role will set you on an accelerated path towards that goal
How we work
- We are a strong agile shop and practice pair and solo programming, TDD, daily standups, weekly IPMs, and weekly retros
- User research drives our product development process. All members of the team are involved in research activities. Our focus on user-centered design is reflected in Folio’s NPS score and user reviews - our users love us
- We instrument everything and believe everything is a funnel to be a/b tested and optimized. We track every click of every feature, and micro-segment user behavior, all of which informs our data science, product marketing, design, and product decisions
Benefits and perks
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a fully paid premium for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Reimbursement for the cost of a gym and One Medical membership
- Flexible paid time off / vacation - we encourage everyone to take at least three weeks off each year
- Paid maternity leave
- 401(k) plan administered by Vanguard
- Matching charitable contributions