Amida Technology Solutions is a DC-based technology company focused on solutions for data interoperability, data utility, and data security. We create open source solutions that collect, reconcile, transform, and standardize data for business intelligence, predictive analytics, decision support, and user transactions. We specialize in taking data from inception to impact.
Our team is comprised of creative, forward thinkers who are passionate about using cutting edge technology to make a difference in people’s lives and have a positive impact on our country. We offer an entrepreneurial, high growth environment that values fresh ideas, candid conversations, and authentic teamwork.
Amida is currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team in Washington DC. In this role, you will serve as the primary customer point of contact for assigned projects and will act as the liaison between Amida’s customer and our engineering team. You will be responsible for planning, organizing and monitoring projects to ensure that they are delivered on time, within budget and exceeding customer expectations. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and track project plans and provide progress reports against plan
- Manage project schedule and all contract deliverables
- Manage multiple technical workstreams
- Attend client meetings and maintain regular correspondence with clients
- Gather technical requirements and represent the company’s technical interests to the client
- Participate in and facilitate business analysis and system design activities
- Prepare project budgets and track resources compared to forecast
- Communicate and coordinate with the prime contractor on projects where Amida is a sub-contractor
- Monitor industry trends and standards related to project management best practices and implement those on Amida projects
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems Management or a related field
- 5+ years of IT project management experience, with credit for hands-on implementation or development
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects or assignments while ensuring technical accuracy and timely delivery for all work products and deliverables.
- Prior experience working within the federal sector
- Excellent analysis, facilitation, mediation, negotiation and client relationship skills
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills to include the ability to interact effectively with clients, technical staff and management across all levels
- Ability to work comfortably in a rapidly changing environment
- A dependable team player who works collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment.
- Expert level experience in Microsoft Office products such as Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel to include the ability to create templates, formulas and charts/graphs.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems Management or a related field
- PMP certification
- Prior experience working on or managing IT solutions projects for federal agencies
- Prior experience working on or managing projects related to open source software development, data ingestion/transformation, IOT and/or cyber security
- Prior experience working in a start-up environment to include the ability to wear many hats, pick up new skills quickly and the ability to thrive in an “information push” environment
- Full Benefits: Health insurance, Life insurance, AD&D insurance, 401K, Pre-tax Public Transportation Account, Tuition Reimbursement, Unlimited PTO
- Additional Benefits: Opportunity to telecommute, start-up environment, casual work attire without specific dress code
Amida Technology Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We value diversity of ideas and people