Amida Technology Solutions is a DC-based technology company focused on solutions for data interoperability, data utility, and data security. We create open source solutions that collect, reconcile, transform, and standardize data for business intelligence, predictive analytics, decision support, and user transactions. We specialize in taking data from inception to impact.
Our team is comprised of creative, forward thinkers who are passionate about using cutting edge technology to make a difference in people’s lives and have a positive impact on our country. We offer an entrepreneurial, high growth environment that values fresh ideas, candid conversations, and authentic teamwork.
Amida is currently looking for a Mid-Level Full Stack Engineer to join our team in Washington DC. In this role you will be focused on the design and implementation of Amida’s software platforms, applications, and features. You will proactively participate in every aspect of the software development lifecycle including design, implementation, test design, test implementation, optimization, and delivery utilizing the latest technologies.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS, MIS or a related technical field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering and development
- 2+ years of back-end development experience including Node.JS and Python
- 2+ years of front-end development experience including React JS
- Prior experience using Git/Github, preferably contributing to open-source projects
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and drive to deliver best-in-class software products
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance
- Prior experience working with data science, machine learning or natural language processing
- Experience developing software applications in an Agile environment
- Prior experience working with the ELK stack including Elasticsearch
- Prior experience working with container-based technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and OpenShift.
- Prior experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure
- Full Benefits: Health insurance, Life insurance, AD&D insurance, 401K, Pre-tax Public Transportation Account, Tuition Reimbursement, Unlimited PTO
- Additional Benefits: Opportunity to telecommute 1 day per week, start-up environment, casual work attire without specific dress code
Amida Technology Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We value diversity of ideas and people.