Amida Technology Solutions is a DC-based technology company focused on solutions for data interoperability, data utility, and data security. We create open source solutions that collect, reconcile, transform, and standardize data for business intelligence, predictive analytics, decision support, and user transactions. We specialize in taking data from inception to impact.
Our team is comprised of creative, forward thinkers who are passionate about using cutting edge technology to make a difference in people’s lives and have a positive impact on our country. We offer an entrepreneurial, high growth environment that values fresh ideas, candid conversations, and authentic teamwork.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS, MIS or a related technical field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering and development
- Familiarity with JQuery, HTML4/5, CSS2/3, SASS/LESS, Bootstrap
- Experience developing and consuming REST web services
- Experience with Drupal Web Content Management System Administration and Configuration
- Familiarity using Drupal as a web service
- Experience with Drupal theme layer, Forms API, custom module development, common contributor modules
- Familiarity with Drush (Drupal command line tool)
- Prior experience using Git/Github, preferably contributing to open-source projects
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and drive to deliver best-in-class software products
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS, MIS or a related technical field or equivalent work experience
- Experience developing software applications in an Agile environment
- Familiarity with Section 508, WCAG, and ARIA accessibility standards
- Full Benefits: Health insurance, Life insurance, AD&D insurance, 401K, Pre-tax Public Transportation Account, Tuition Reimbursement, Unlimited PTO
- Additional Benefits: Opportunity to telecommute 1 day per week, start-up environment, casual work attire without specific dress code
Amida Technology Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We value diversity of ideas and people.