Position: B2B Sales Representative / Manager
America Works Overview: America Works lifts people out of poverty using its unique brand of intensive, personalized employment services. Called "a company with a conscience," it was founded in 1984 by social activist and entrepreneur Peter Cove, a Boston native who wanted to put his ideals about poverty and the American dream into practice. America Works is headquartered in New York City and has offices Nationwide.
We are seeking a B2B Sales Representative / Manager to carry out the outreach responsibilities for this program; Bridging gaps of employment of employment for individuals looking for job placement.
Primary Responsibilities of B2B Sales Manager:
- Find Employers that will work in conjunction with America Works to help candidates find jobs.
- Link with community businesses to help candidates find jobs.
- Solely responsible for placing Ticket to Work participants into employment and tracking their retention and specific milestones
- Identify potential clients for both candidates for placement and companies to hire
- Prepare quotations and proposal specs;
- The ability to engage business owners and managers.
- Provide continual reporting, utilizing Salesforce and other Applicant Tracking Systems
- Ongoing follow-up regarding open proposals
- Manage negotiations and close high volume deals.
- Direct selling to outside prospects and customers primarily through face-to-face and meeting with C-Level Managers
- Generate sales leads and obtain referrals from current customers.
- Contact, visit and service current customers frequently to ensure quality of service received and generate additional sales.
- Able to cold call up to 20-30 customers a day in the field.
- The ability to present and close value focused deals in 1-3 visits.
- Assist in presenting results/implications and recommendations to management.
- Capable of effectively managing a daily schedule of new visits, appointments, and overall territory management.
- The ability to meet monthly sales quotas.
- Conduct all intakes, assessments, eligibility, and Individual Work Plans for the Program
- Conducts outreach efforts by phone and mail to individuals eligible for AW program
- Assists individuals in completion of assessments and program applications in person and via phone
- Develop relationships with employers in area
- Coordinate with referral agencies, identify community resources, and network with partnering agencies in order to recruit individuals who are Veterans
- Mediate issues that may arise in the workforce involving clients and employers
- Conduct weekly orientations and job readiness class for incoming clients or those who are interested in getting more information about the Ticket to Work program
- Assist clients with resumes and navigating online applications
- Provide other day-to-day support to clients as needed
- Enter all data on time and correctly to support program evaluation and deliverable tracking
- Ensure proper and timely documentation of services including case notes
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the organization and within respective departments
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Minimum 3 years previous B2b Sales experience
- Ability to work independently and responsibly
- Three years of experience working with special populations
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and organization skills
- Highly motivated, energetic self-starter
- Excellent people skills as well as having computer skills, including Microsoft Office product knowledge
- Management experience a must; start up experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, customer service awareness, and self-motivation
- Experience responding to government RFPs – considered an advantage
- Exposure to grant writing a plus
- Consistently exceeding sales goals
- Basic computer knowledge in Microsoft applications
- Valid driver's license and good driving record required
- Previous Sales related experience a must
- Experience working with adults who have mental health and substance abuse issues
- Experience in creating and delivering service plans for participants
- High level of personal accountability for the quality and impact of work
- Excellent communication skills, professional demeanor, sound judgment, and strong organizational skills
- Outgoing personality
- Strong negotiating and closing skills