AIETA is a leading edge educational company that has recently been featured on Yahoo, Forbes, Entreprenuer.com, The Next Web and many more. We focus on providing the best experience for students and lowering educational disparity.
AIETA is looking for teachers that can teach courses in all skill areas (reading, writing, listening, speaking, etc.) and levels (from beginning reading/writing to college prep/essay writing) within the ESL program. The faculty will prepare lessons, teach courses (using their prepared material and/or published tests), assess student skills, assign grades, communicate, and follow program procedures including the completion of reports. Note that ESL faculty will work with both resident and international students.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Tutor Students in ESL. Students in grades k-12th
- Lead lessons plans created by the company. No need to spend hours creating lessons plans, just use what we give you.
- Be a part of something bigger than yourself. Helping students leaves an everlasting effect on the world and the next generation.
Qualifications and Skills
- College Degree - any subject
- Ability to follow instructions and work as a team member
- Ability to deal with students in a caring and confident manner
Benefits and Perks
- Starting Pay of $18-$24- Depending on experience.
Job Part-Time to Full-Time